I can't access my Shpock Wallet
If you can't access your Shpock Wallet, it could be for one of the following reasons:
- You had no deal so far: You can only access your Wallet once you had your first Secure Delivery deal.
- Sellers only: Whenever a Secure Delivery deal is made, the buyer pays with their credit or debit card directly into the seller's Shpock Wallet. Therefore, buyers, who did not receive any payments yet, will not be able to access their wallet.
- Your Wallet hasn't been set up: After receiving your first payment, you must set up your Shpock Wallet in order to access it. Please note that this set up must be done within 150 days, otherwise we are legally obligated to return all payments to your buyers.
- Missing identity verification: Due to legal requirements and for additional security, we need to verify your identity. While this verification is outstanding you can't access your Wallet.
- Technical difficulties: Should you receive any error messages while entering your data, please do not hesitate to contact us below. If you see the message 'Payment gateway is not available, try again shortly', please wait a few minutes before trying again.
- You are currently not in the UK: The Shpock Wallet can only be accessed from within the UK and is only available for items sold within the country. In case you are not returning to the UK for a longer time, please contact us below and we will try to find a solution for you.