Uploading an ID
Once you have reached a certain threshold of money to be withdrawn from your Shpock Wallet to your bank account we’re required by law to confirm your identity.
If we ask you to upload an approved form of photo ID you can use:
- Your passport - showing the page with your photo on
- Your driving licence - showing both the front and the back
- A government issued ID card - showing both the front and the back
How it works:
- Before uploading your photo ID it is very important that your ID contains exactly the same name as you gave us for the Wallet set up. You can check this data by clicking on My Shpock > gear wheel > settings payout details.
- Make sure we can see the document in full and no edges are cropped.
- The image needs to be clear with no shadows or reflections and it needs to be a photo of the original document.
- After submitting the document the verification process can take up to 2 days.
- Once you are verified you can withdraw your money to your bank account again.
If you have any problem with the verification, please contact us below.