Posting an item
Once you’ve sold something with Secure Delivery you’ll get a notification to package up the item and ship it to the buyer’s address. During this time your money is held safely in your Shpock Wallet and will be released as soon as your buyer confirms they’ve received it and they’re happy.
How it works:
- Package your item well ensuring it is protected and won’t get damaged in transit
- Take the package to a courier of your choice, or have it collected from your home with our integrated delivery service Parcel2Go
- Make sure you get proof of postage and you use a trackable delivery service
- Snap a photo of the receipt and send it to your buyer in the chat
- Once the buyer has confirmed they’ve received it and they’re happy, the money will be released to your Shpock wallet and you can withdraw it to your bank account.
🤩 Shpock Tip: It’s worth taking some photos of the packaging just in case something goes wrong with the delivery as this can be crucial if you need to make a claim.