Deliveries with Shpock Payments
After you've sold an item with delivery, you'll receive a notification to package the item and to ship it to the buyer's address:
- Package the item well to keep it safe even through the bumpiest of deliveries. In case of fragile items you can never go wrong with an extra layer of bubble wrap: your buyer will thank you for it.
- Take the package to the shipping company of your choice.
- Ship the item with a delivery method that provides at minimum proof of delivery (e.g. Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For).
- Take a photo of the receipt and send it to the buyer by using the panel at the bottom of your chat.
- Once the buyer has confirmed that everything is okay, the money will be released to your wallet, from where you can withdraw it to your bank account
Tip: Especially when sending fragile and/or expensive items we recommend documenting the packaging and posting process with photos or videos, in case a dispute is raised due to the item arriving damaged or with missing parts.