How Secure Delivery works
Here is how it works when buying & selling items with Secure Delivery :
- The buyer can choose to pay for an item with credit or debit card directly in the Shpock app.
- Once payment has been done the money will be transferred to the sellers Shpock Wallet and held onto until the buyer receives the item.
- The seller is then sending the item and providing proof of postage to the buyer.
- If the buyer is happy with the item, they mark it as received and OK in the app and the money is released to the seller.
- If there is a problem with the item, the buyer can report a problem in their chat and Shpock support is stepping in.