The item is damaged or missing parts
If your item is damaged or missing parts please first contact the seller in the chat and try to find a solution with them. Should you be unable to come to an agreement you can report the case to us. When first reporting an issue you have to provide at least one photo as well as a clear and concise description.
Once a case has been reported the review process will start:
- We will contact you via email to keep you updated and might ask you for additional evidence such as photos/videos of the unpacking
- We will also be in touch with the seller in order to review their evidence
- If we decide that the item falls under our Buyer Protection we will ask you to return the item
- Send the item to the seller and let them know the tracking number in the chat
- Once we can confirm with the tracking number that the item has been returned to the seller we will initiate a refund
- After 1-2 business days you will receive the refund to your original payment method
Examples of issues that are covered:
- The item is missing major parts
- A laptop missing its battery, a book missing half its pages.
- An order of several items is incomplete
- A gaming console with two controllers was bought, but the controllers are missing.
- A collection of twenty books was bought, but only ten books arrived.
- The item was damaged during delivery
- The package is empty
Examples of issues that are not covered:
- The item's damage or missing parts were properly described in the listing
- Slight discolorations or scratches on an item described as used
- The item is on the list of items not covered by the Shpock Buyer Protection