What is PayPal Seller Protection?
IMPORTANT: PayPal is currently only available in the app
The PayPal Seller Protection covers you in case of problems like:
- Item did not arrive - buyer reports not receiving the item you shipped
- Item is not as described - buyer reports receiving an item that is significantly different from what you described
- Unauthorised transaction - buyer claims the money back after receiving the item you sent (“chargeback”)
In order to be covered by PayPal Seller Protection, you must meet the following requirements:
- Sell the item with the offer function and receive payment via PayPal directly in the Shpock app
- Ship the item to the address provided in the PayPal transaction details
- The deal does not meet the following criteria:
Important: As your buyer has up to 180 days from the selling date to open a dispute on PayPal please keep all proof of packaging and shipping (photos, tracking number, etc.) safe during that time.
Detailed information regarding the PayPal Seller Protection can be found on PayPal's website.