I have another question
If there are any misunderstandings or problems on a confirmed deal then please report this to us via the report function. Reports have many advantages, such as shorter handling times, as we will be provided with all the necessary information, especially if there are any uncertainties during the deal.
To report a user in a deal:
- Open the respective item's chat
- Click on the dots in the upper right corner of the chat
- Click on 'Report partner'
- Select a reason and describe the problem
Please select the correct reason:
- Partner is not responding: Your partner does not reply anymore after both confirmed the deal.
- Partner is not interested anymore: Your partner wants to cancel the deal without your consent.
- After delivery, buyer didn’t pay: The buyer doesn’t pay even though you've already sent the item.
- After payment, seller didn’t deliver: The seller doesn’t send the item even though you have already paid for it.
- Item doesn’t match description/damaged: The item you received does not match what was described on the item page and/or on the pictures.
- Inappropriate language: Your partner behaves inappropriately towards you.
- Other: Only use this option if none of the above reasons fit your concerns.
Please make sure to add a brief description of the issue in the report.
In case you have a question that has not been answered in the HelpCenter you can contact us below (you have to be logged in) - our support team will gladly help you!