Shpock community standards
We want to create a fun and safe shopping experience for our community, which is why we have a set of guidelines to help you along the way.
- Got lots of questions for a seller? Combine them into one message to avoid spamming them
- Check the latest responses on a listing to see if it’s still for sale before asking, and check the last updated date.
- Be patient and remember that you might not get an immediate response
- Categorise your items for sale correctly to make them easy to find
- Describe your item well to avoid any buyer confusion and lots of questions
- Only sell items you have ready to ship or be collected, you can’t sell items you don’t currently have
- Use your own photos rather than stock or from the internet
- Listing your item as free? Make sure it’s really for free!
- Don’t advertise your items in public Q&As on other items
If you don’t adhere to our guidelines we may have to restrict your account and repeatedly ignoring our rules can mean a permanent ban.
Remember! Be kind and honest always, and enjoy your Shpock experience!