How do returns work?
When it is a Secure Delivery deal, the buyer is eligible to return the item. Here is how it works:
- The buyer needs to say why they want to return the item.
- If a return is agreed, the seller will be asked to provide a return address in the chat.
- The buyer will then send the item back using a tracked delivery method. The return costs need to be covered by the buyer.
- After sending the item the buyer shares the proof of postage to the chat so the seller can keep an eye on the delivery status.
- Once the item has been delivered, the seller can initiate a full refund by cancelling the deal via the panel at the bottom of the chat.
- The money will be returned to the buyer to the original payment method within five days.
Please log in to contact us.